Just a quick posting as I’ve only got an hour to do DIY before the school run…
- Accommodation is at White’s Level House where linen is provided. Site is http://www.whiteslevelhouse.co.uk/
- Some good sites for the area are:
- http://www.skylinecycles.co.uk/ – the bike shop in the trail centre which also has a cafe with beer! (and food)
- http://www.skylinecafe.co.uk/ (the cafe). Just phoned them and they’re open till 10pm on Fri and Sat and do food and beer till then!
Suggest we bring:
- clothes for all weather, including spares in case it pisses down
- torch/bike light & lock in case we stay at trail centre café till late
- beer for evening
- food for evening/breakfast – supposed to be a supermarket 5 miles away and local shop nearby
- repair stuff
- fruit & snacks for daytime and bag/backpack for waterproof & lunch as Saturday could be a long ride without access to cafes, etc
- insect repellent
- water bottle or camelbak
Tony, Andy & I are planning to leave Gloucester 0930-1000 so should be at house around 1300. Plan to do an afternoon ride so let me know if you’re joining us.
See you Friday at some point.